Saturday, March 21, 2009

cubed


Black diamond sunrise. Copenhagen, Denmark. (2009).

***
Sign of the times, three days in Hamburg get scrapped in favour of 33 hours in Copenhagen. There's initial disappointment, but I'm not thinking of that now. From the word go, it's alive in looks, friends, and city things; I don't check my watch even once.

In a year where less is more, I wouldn't change this. I wouldn't change any of it, really.


Silly girls. Copenhagen, Denmark. (2009).


Crazy kids. Copenhagen, Denmark. (2009).


Diplomatic. Copenhagen, Denmark. (2009).


Basking in the sun. Copenhagen, Denmark. (2009).


Yes. Copenhagen, Denmark. (2009).


Nyhavn. Copenhagen, Denmark. (2009).


Trigonometry. Ørestad, Denmark. (2009).


Reflection. Copenhagen, Denmark. (2009).


Primary colours. Ørestad, Denmark. (2009).


Whizzing across the Öresund. (2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment