Tuesday, February 21, 2006

but the monster ate my post!

There I was, just seconds from publishing the next episode of My Simulated Reality TV Life when suddenly my computer turned into Godzilla and devoured the entire post! While I figure out if anything can be salvaged, here's a picture for you to munch on.


Godzilla Statue, Tokyo, Japan (2002). I took this grainy, over-exposed photo with my Kodak F300 APS camera while wandering around jet-lagged and lost without a map somewhere in the sprawling megapolis that is Tokyo. Would you believe that the statue is only like four feet tall? I had to take this picture with my back on the ground to give it some proper perspective.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have taken a picture of you lying on the ground at the mercy of a four-foot monster!

    I'm sorry your work was gobbled! And, I can't wait for the next episode! No pressure though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -c, that was a Kodak moment for sure! Or something ...

    ReplyDelete